GPS art of “YU” to be drawn in one of the most famous hot springs in Japan♨✨
A course of “ゆ (hotspring)” GPS art to draw inZaō Onsen.
It is said to have opened in 110 A.D. and is one of the three highest hot springs in Ou along with Shirabu Onsen and Takayu Onsen.
Because the hot spring resort is adjacent to a ski resort, more than 100 lodging facilities and restaurants are concentrated in a small area, which is crowded with skiers during the winter season. In addition to the summer-only open-air baths, there are public bathhouses (Kamiyu, Shimoyu, and Kawarayu) and day-trip bathing facilities.
The distance to the resort is short enough to do a bit of sightseeing. When you stop by, please try it while you are at it ♨✨
- Sukawa Onsen Shrine
- Zao Onsen Kamiyu Public Bathhouse
- Zao Onsen Shimoyu Public Bathhouse
- Midoriya No.2 Fountainhead Footbath
- Genshichi Roten no yu Zao Onsen
- Kawara-yu Public Bath
- Senryu Zaka
- Zao Onsen Tourist Association Information Center chuo ropeway