Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Usage)
- We may not approve the use of this site if it determines that the user has any of the following reasons, and we are under no obligation to disclose the reasons.
- If you have used false information at the time of use.
- In addition, when we judges that the usage method is not appropriate.
Article 3（Prohibited Items）
Users may not perform any of the following acts on the Service.
- Actions that infringe on the rights of others, including intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks, portrait rights, and publicity rights.
- Commercial uses of works posted on this site without prior approval.
- Acts that slander others.
- Actions designed to significantly impede or halt the provision of this service by this site.
- Actions designed to significantly impede other users from using this service, or to cause users to withdraw from this site.
- Actions that overload the computer system of this service to the extent that it becomes difficult for this site to provide this service.
- Other acts that violate or instigate violations of laws, ordinances, etc.
If you find a user engaging in any of the above prohibited activities, you may report it to the Site.
When such a report is received, this site request the submitter to delete posts, comments, photos, etc. that contain such prohibited acts, if deemed necessary after confirming the facts. This site may suspend the provision of this service to users who are confirmed to have committed prohibited acts.
Article 4（Suspension of provision of this service）
This site may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to the user if it is determined that any of the following reasons exist.
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In any other cases where this site deems it difficult to provide this service.
This site shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of this service for any reason whatsoever.
This site shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to this service.
Article 6（Changes to this Agreement）
This site may change the contents of this Agreement without prior notice to users. In the event that a user begins using this service after a change has been made to these terms, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
The revised terms shall be posted on the designated page of this site.
Article 7（Governing law and jurisdiction）
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.